Demystifying Managed Services – The Future of IT (Webinar Recording)
Managed Services are the future of IT – indeed, findings from independent research firm Clutch suggest that 69% of IT services have transitioned from the traditional break-fix model to a Managed Service contract. But how do you know if it’s the right move for your business?
If you’re frustrated with skill gaps in your in-house team, need support outside the standard 9-5 office hours or simply need to free up your IT staff to concentrate on delivering more strategic projects, Managed Services could be the answer.
In this webinar, we talked through what a Managed Service really entails, as well as the options available and how to decide which is right for you. From flexible, ad hoc support services through to tactical or fully managed, there are options that cater for all requirements – regardless of shape or size. We also busted some of the myths surrounding IT service delivery, and explored the ways that Managed Services can drive value through your business through collaboration with your existing team.
– Explained what a Managed Service is, and why you should consider it
– Busted some of the myths around Managed Services
– Addressed some of the risks and rewards associated with IT Managed Services
– Explained how Managed Services add value to your business
– Discussed how we can work and integrate with your existing team