Job Seeker Q&A and Live LinkedIn Profile Reviews! 09/10/2020
Hello Job Seekers! I know so many of you have questions about your job search and I want to give you the opportunity to ask as many as we can get through!
Please feel free to submit your questions in advance or feel free to ask them live on the day of the event in the chat box. I will take as many as I can in this hour and we will schedule additional live feed events in the future.
We can also do LIVE LinkedIn profile reviews. To sign up for this make sure and watch this video:
Here are the Links to our video’s we referenced in this live event.
– 5 Ways To Optimize Your LinkedIn Profile – Job Search Essentials –
– How To Get The Most Out OF LinkedIn’s Skills Section. –
– How To Add Recommendations To Your LinkedIn Profile –
– How To Get A Job Using LinkedIn – The Secrets Companies Use To Find You! –
– How To Turn On Your “Open To New Opportunities” Setting On Linkedin –
– Review Of The New #OpenToWork Settings On LinkedIn –
– Getting a Job Using LinkedIn – Quick Tip! What Should I Put In My LinkedIn Headline? –
– Why Am I Not Coming Up In Searches on Linkedin Since I Lost My Job? –
– How Do I Show My Consulting Or Freelance Work On My Resume And LinkedIn Profile –
– How To Show A Gap From COVID-19 On Your Resume –
CGL Recruiting was founded to provide a trusted source for professional HR and recruitment services. With a staff of seasoned industry executives, our focus is on finding our clients the right talent for their needs today and tomorrow, helping them with complex HR issues and helping individuals make the next best step for their career goals.
We strive to always treat our job seekers with the same level of respect as our clients. For the seasoned executives, they trust us to maintain their confidentiality as they begin a search for a new position. We also work to establish relationships with professionals just starting their careers including providing them with career counseling and position leads. We know these individuals are the next generation of leaders and forming a relationship with them at the beginning of their career is just as important as the relationships we build with senior level executives.
Visit our webpage – www.cglrecruiting.com
All Rights Reserved 2020, CGL Recruiting, LLC